Where we offer our products for sale online or by phone through the Fateh.PK Portal Customer Care, you must read the applicable Terms & Conditions, which will govern the terms and conditions of any such purchases made in this way.
1.2 INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect the information from you as detailed below:
- To access certain areas of our Fateh.PK Portal, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, e-mail address and telephone /mobile number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Fateh.PK Portal to provide you with the services you select;
- When you purchase products online or by phone, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services), when you provide your details when you visit our Fateh.PK Portal or contact the Customer Care telephone. Please note that phone calls will on occasion be recorded for security, training and development purposes;
- If you choose to interact with Fateh.PK Portal via a social media Fateh.PK Portal or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that Fateh.PK Portal;
- We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Fateh.PK Portal, described in the section headed “Cookies and other information that we automatically collect”, below;
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfill purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after service care;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Assist with your inquiries and requests;
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- Send you marketing communications (including e-mails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so and in accordance with your communication preferences (please see the “Your Wishlist” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Fateh.PK Portal and services secure; and
Understand how our Fateh.PK Portal is used so that we can continuously improve our Portal and services and other offerings.
1.3 COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION THAT WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
1.4 WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognize your computer as you move between pages on a website, or when you return to a website or mobile application you have visited previously. Cookies are widely used in order to make Fateh.PK Portals work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the Fateh.PK Portal.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- First party cookies, served directly by Fateh.PK Portal to your computer or mobile device. They are used only by Fateh.PK Portal to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Fateh.PK Portal.
- Third party cookies, which are served by a third party service provider on our Fateh.PK Portal, and can be used by the service provider to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other Fateh.PK Portals. Third party cookies are most commonly used for Fateh.PK Portal analytics or advertising purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time.
Fateh.PK Portal uses both ‘session cookies’ and ‘permanent cookies’. Session cookies exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Permanent cookies survive after your browser is closed, and can be used to recognize your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
1.5 WHAT COOKIES DOES FATEH.PK PORTAL USE?
The Fateh.PK Portal serves only the following types of cookies to your computer or mobile device:
|TYPE OF COOKIE||PURPOSE|
|COOKIES NECESSARY FOR ESSENTIAL PURPOSES||These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through this Fateh.PK Portal and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like transactional pages and secure login accounts, would not be possible.|
These cookies serve a variety of purposes related to the presentation, performance and functionality of this Fateh.PK Portal. Their overall purpose, however, is to enhance visitors’ experience and enjoyment of this Fateh.PK Portal.
For example, some of these cookies enable visitors to specify language, product or other Fateh.PK Portal preferences.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Fateh.PK Portal.
The information gathered includes the number of visitors to our Fateh.PK Portal, the Fateh.PK Portals or direct marketing emails that referred them to our Fateh.PK Portal and the pages that they visited on our Fateh.PK Portal. We also use these cookies to identify visitors and analyse visitor behaviour when logged into their My Fateh.PK Portal account.
These cookies may also be used to help us inform the type of media content for direct marketing campaigns and to provide more effective advertising to visitors (whether direct email marketing or other online advertising) to the extent permitted by cookie preferences.
We use this information to help run our Fateh.PK Portal more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Fateh.PK Portal.
When you visit our Fateh.PK Portal or click on advertisements or promotional areas on the Fateh.PK Portal these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and promotion.
They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a Fateh.PK Portal and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
|SOCIAL COOKIES||These cookies enable users to share pages and content through third party social media and other Fateh.PK Portals. The companies that serve these cookies may also use your information to serve targeted advertising on other Fateh.PK Portals.|
1.6 HOW TO CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES
You can set your cookie preferences by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this Fateh.PK Portal cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility).
1.7 IP ADDRESSES
We will collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system, log-in times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Fateh.PK Portal and for internal reporting purposes. We will anonymize and share this information with advertisers, sponsors or other businesses.
1.8 ABOUT ADVERTISING
The Fateh.PK Portals use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve you ads on third party Fateh.PK Portals after you leave our Fateh.PK Portals, and we use third party analytics and other service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the Fateh.PK Portals, viewing of ads and of our content and to evaluate the effectiveness of our direct marketing campaigns (which in turn may inform the type of advertising media content we send to you in the future). Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which are based on your visits to the Fateh.PK Portals and other apps and sites you have visited. Third party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products and services that you might be interested in.
You have choices in respect of the delivery of ads. You can opt-out of receiving certain types of behavioural ads by visiting the third party websites described in the section headed “How to control or delete cookies” above. We are not responsible for effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties’ opt-out options.
1.9 LOCATION SERVICES
Some of the services that we provide are able to use information about your location. For these services, which are typically available on mobile devices or applications, you are provided with the opportunity to provide your consent to the use of location services, which, for example, process information deriving from GPS, sensors, beacons or Wi-Fi access points in order to allow you to benefit from a more personalized service. Your device will have settings that allow you to turn off these services should you no longer wish to benefit from them.
1.10 SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- we will disclose your personal information to third party providers for the purposes of providing online and other payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required in order for us to use your information for the purposes specified in the section entitled “Information you provide us and how we use it”;
- we will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and
1.11 INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
1.12 PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to feel confident about using our Fateh.PK Portal, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organizational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. However, where we ask you to choose a password in order to access certain parts of our Fateh.PK Portal, you are responsible for selecting a secure password and keeping that password confidential. You should choose a password which you do not use on any other site, and you should not share it with anyone else.
1.13 YOUR CHOICES
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. In some circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information or a restriction of its use.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as e-mail updates on your order status). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address listed below.
You may unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications at any time by e-mailing the address below in the section headed “Contact us” or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any Fateh.PK Portal marketing e-mails.
1.14 Pakistan Online Market Place Laws Applicable
This section applies solely to the personal information collected online and offline of California consumers (excluding our employees, applicants, staff and contractors). This section is intended to address the relevant notice requirements of the Online Marketplace Laws Governing Information Privacy within the jurisdiction of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- Your information, sources and purposes: Please refer to the sections above headed “Information you provide to us and how we use it” and “Cookies and other information that we automatically collect” for a description of the personal information we may collect about you (or have collected in the preceding 12 months) and the sources of such information (such as directly from you and your device or through certain third parties). These sections also describe the purposes for which we may use or have used such information.
- Sharing your information: We may have shared your personal information with certain categories of third parties, as described in the section headed “Sharing your information” above.
- Selling your information: We have not sold personal information in exchange for monetary compensation. As described in the sections headed “Cookies and other information that we automatically collect” and “About Advertising”, we may allow certain third parties (such as certain advertising partners) to collect your personal information via automated technologies on our Fateh.PK Portals in an effort to serve you content and advertisements that may be of interest to you. You have the right to opt out of this disclosure of your information, as described in the section headed “How to control or delete cookies.”
- Your rights: Subject to exceptions under applicable law, you may have certain choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information, as described below:
- Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected about you during the past 12 months and details regarding our collection, use, disclosure and sale, if any, of such information.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you.
- Opt-Out of Sale: You have the right to opt out of certain cookie use, as described in the section headed “How to control or delete cookies.”
- To exercise your rights, please contact us as described in the section headed “Contact Us” below. If you exercise your rights, we may require you to provide certain information to verify your identity (such as your name, email address, phone number and/or address) or the authority of any third person acting on your behalf.
- No discrimination: If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by us. This section is available in
alternative formats upon request by contacting us as described in the section headed “Contact Us” below.
The Fateh.PK Portal is not directed at anyone who we know to be under the age of 13, nor do we collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you should not use the Fateh.PK Portal and should not submit any personal information to us.
1.16 CONTACT US
Fateh.PK A-4 Hali Rd. SITE Area, Hyderabad Sindh. Pakistan (P.O. Box 6)